Sunday, July 30, 2006

Is everything going to stop?

So now that we have a new computer, and of course, I got the old hand me down, the dryer that came with the apartment isn't working. And I left laundry till the last minute this weekend. If its not one thing. Sometimes I think I'm the walking posterboard for Murphy's Law.

Down to two puppies. Jim says we are keeping one so, that means that Baby is the last one that needs to go. He's really cute so I don't think it will be a problem, but I'll probably have to put an ad in the paper as we are so far out from St. Louis, I'm getting a little worried.

Writing is not happening. I need to reexamine my time and see if there is any wiggle room to put it in. I haven't been paid for my June article yet either. And it's hard to know if they used my July one or not, since I'm 1600 miles away. I drive at least two to three hours a day for work. That's a lot of time in the car. But I hear that the pay rates on this side of the river are really a problem.

I feel like we are finally getting our crap together so hopefully, things won't break down on me too much. It would be nice to be on the positive side for a while and get things taken care of so I can get a house loan.

Well, I'm just whining so I think I'll stop now.

Its hot.............................

No comments: