Sunday, September 09, 2007

Dart Season is upon us

So we had the first of the season of tourneyments yesterday. I drew a big dog but we were still out in three. Jim took 6th which he was happy with and got him more points. Then we drove into St. Louis and played in a second tourneyment which was fun and again, out in three but I shot a lot better. So maybe my darts are coming back a little. Some girl was hitting on Jim to make her old man jealous and of course I got into the game. I hate it when I react instead of thinking things through. So I cried all the way home. I know the only thing I can control is my reaction, so why aren't I controlling that!

So today is rest up and get ready for the week to begin again. I started thinking about a new short story, wrote a page then wondered where the story was going so stopped. I think I'm good with scenes not stories. :)

No comments: