Thursday, November 08, 2007

Fall colors

Well the temperature finally dropped and the trees are changing their colors and losing leaves quickly. We went from 60-70 degree days to 40-50 and frosting nights. But it's nice to have three seasons at least, I don't really know about their winters here yet.

My training for work went fine. It was fun working with the projector and the wireless mouse for the powerpoint. I had a lazer pointer available, but during practice I was shaking so much I didn't think it was a good idea. And I was chosen for the Diversity Team which will get me a whole bunch of writing and newsletter experience. So that's where my year looks like it's going. I'm probably not applying for Senior in January, Jason doesn't think I'm ready unless I do a few more projects to get me in the "leadership" mode. And the examiners thought they were being pushed at IDHW.

Writing has been slow, but I signed up for NANO so I'm hiding from that. I am trying to work out a deal to do job descriptions for a recruiting company but that's a while away it looks. I have started a story about Hannah and the Pony Express, but I get a great start at things and then just peter away. Hum, what does that tell me about myself. Scared of success? Probably.

Darts are coming back. My cricket game is getting better and better and I'm doing quite a few tons lately. Haven't had a busting night for a few weeks, knock on wood.

Now I just need to relax and start working out again. Eat healthy and work out 4-5 times a week. That should drop some of this weight soon.

Later.

No comments: